The Reconnection Education Enrichment Series, Volume I
Designed for students who have taken the new Reconnective Healing Programs, this online series benefits all those who have completed the new Level I: Essentials of Reconnective Healing Training Program or the new Level II: Reconnective Healing Foundational Program. This series supports your continued learning by expanding upon Eric’s teachings in the following areas:
• How to speak to others about Reconnective Healing
• Overview of three of the scientific studies behind Reconnective Healing
• Conscious awareness of the frequencies
• Basics to start and build your own Reconnective Healing practice
• Practitioner-specific questions answered by an experienced Associate Instructor
*Pre-requisites: You must have completed a new Level I or Level II Training Program (since May 2014)
I. Feeling, Allowing, Awareness with Eric Pearl
In this new discussion, Eric explores with you some philosophical insights regarding Reconnective Healing, including the importance of the relationship you are creating with this all-encompassing spectrum of healing frequencies.
II. The Science Behind Reconnective Healing with Associate Instructor Kelly Woodruff
Kelly reviews with you three different scientific studies behind Reconnective Healing including:
1. The Leaf Longevity Study conducted at the University of Arizona under the direction of Dr. Melinda Connor and Dr. Gary Schwartz.
2. The Russian Athlete Study conducted under the guidance of Dr. Konstantin Korotkov at the Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture in St. Petersburg, Russia.
3. The Range of Motion Study conducted at the University of Arizona under the direction of Dr. Ann Baldwin and Dr. Gary Schwartz.
III. Reconnective Healing Communication Skills with Eric Pearl
Eric reviews and expands upon some of the communication skills from the new Level II Training Program including a Nurse Practitioner’s explanation of Reconnective Healing during a role-playing exercise, how to let someone feel the frequencies as well as additional ways for you to feel confident speaking to others about the work.
IV. Reconnective Healing Practice Foundations with Associate Instructor Pat Atanas featuring Eric Pearl
Pat steps you through the important foundations of building your own Reconnective Healing practice including how to select your location, hours, what to have in your voicemail message, optimal ways to book your clients, how to be in abundance consciousness and many more important basics for you as a professional Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner.
V. Cecilia’s Corner with Associate Instructor Cecilia Samms
Cecilia’s Corner is a special place you as practitioners can share your experiences with Reconnective Healing and ask your questions. In Volume I, Cecilia answers questions such as:
1. I have studied many energy healing techniques. How do I release these techniques so that I may bring through a higher level of Reconnective Healing?
2. What if my family is skeptical about the Reconnective Healing work I am doing? What can I do?
3. How can I best get a group of Reconnective Healing practitioners together to practice?