For venue information, local contacts, and more: please click on the “EVENT DETAILS” tab above.
The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program
This comprehensive certification program further expands upon your abilities as a of Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner™ and allows you to represent this work at its very highest level to the public as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner.
You will discover new levels of this work you have not yet experienced by learning to facilitate The Reconnection. This program also reviews and explores in further detail the art, science and philosophy that you were introduced to in the transitional Level II: Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner Program.
• Successfully complete Level I and Level II and received your Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner™ certificate.
• Receive the Reconnection by a recognized Reconnection-Certified Practitioner™.
Requisites for Credentialing:
• Schedule a Credentialing Session with an approved mentor for a date not less than 30-days from the completion of your RCPP. This session is approximately 30 minutes in length. Successful credentialing requires you to proficiently demonstrate your ability to facilitate The Reconnection without instruction.
• Facilitate in fair exchange and document* four Reconnective Healing sessions in person and two Reconnective Healing distance sessions.
• Credentialing is required in order to facilitate The Reconnection as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner.
• Re-credentialing is required every two years to maintain RCPP status.
*For documentation, include:
• Client’s first name
• City, State and Country
• Fee paid
No Refund/Cancellation/Postponement Policy for Registrations
6:30pm to 9:30pm (Registration to begin at 4:30pm)
9:00am – 6:00pm
9:00am – 6:00pm