Once you have received your Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner® certificate, and you are on your way in facilitating sessions, a very important aspect to this work is being able to communicate about it – education is the key to your practice!
Criteria to enter the program
- Foundational Practitioner of Reconnective Healing® in good standing
- Must have had your own Reconnection® prior to attending this training program
The live workshop will consist of two full teaching days with a fee of $398 USD or EUR plus VAT payable to The Reconnection, LLC. Please scroll down on this page, under “Upcoming Programs,” to register through our website.
DAY ONE OF WORKSHOP
Preparing for Your Presentation
- Finding and booking a space
- Creating your image
- Spreading the word, Inviting the public via mailings and social media
- Presentation tools (Stage, PowerPoint, Content, etc.)
Executing Your Presentation
- Your responsibilities as a presenter
- Public speaking tips and guidelines
- Timing your presentation
- Formatting your presentation: opening, ending, filler
- Keeping on topic, and making it interesting
- Using body language (voice, posture, hand movements, etc.)
- Understanding your audience
- Q & A: preparing for questions, and how to answer questions from different perspectives
- Homework assignment: you will be given a list of questions to be completed for the next day
- Creating content for your presentation
- A sample guideline will be provided for a 15-minute presentation, and a sample script will be provided for a full 60-minute presentation
After the Presentation
- Following up with attendees
- A sample follow-up letter will be provided
DAY TWO OF WORKSHOP
A day of interactive activities that encourage confidence in public speaking
- Sharing and evaluation of the following
- Answers to homework questions
- 15-minute presentations
- Discussion focused on creating content for various audiences
- Interactive small group exercises and sharing
- The student may submit a video demo presentation to the instructor at a minimum of 14 days upon completion of the training. In addition, once approved, a full transcript must also be provided by the student in English to be kept on file at The Reconnection, LLC. The instructor will submit the transcript to our main office, plus the video.
- If not approved, the instructor (or another mentor) will work independently with the student for private coaching (additional mentoring fees apply), and then the approval process resumes as described above.
The student agrees to the following;
- Submitting all presentation bookings to the main office in order to be featured on our website
- After the event, your attendees will have the opportunity to be sent information and updates from our main office by joining the mailing list.
Your certified presentation status is valid for three years from the date of your notification of passing. To maintain your status you must renew your certification every 3 years by submitting a video and transcipt of your presentation to an approved Instructor (review fees apply).