The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (RCPP) (Formerly Known as Level III)
Learn how to facilitate the once-in-a-lifetime experience of The Reconnection, an expanded exchange of energy, light and information. This comprehensive certification program further expands upon your abilities as a Foundational Practitioner of Reconnective Healing and allows you to offer another aspect of Reconnective Healing in The Reconnection to the public as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner. Evolve and expand your Reconnective Healing practice.
You will discover new levels of this work you have not yet experienced by learning to facilitate The Reconnection. This program also reviews and explores in further detail the art, science and philosophy that you were introduced to in the Level II: Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner Program.
WHAT IS THE RECONNECTION?
Originally the meridian lines (sometimes called acupuncture lines) on our bodies were connected to the grid lines that encircle the planet and cross at acknowledged power places such as Machu Picchu and Sedona. These grid lines were designed to continue out and connect us to a vastly larger grid, tying us into the entire universe.
Each of our bodies contains its own set of energetic lines and points and, although only remnants of what they once were, these lines and points continue to serve as our interface with the universe. This interface is a channel that facilitates our communication of energy, light and information between large and small, macrocosm and microcosm, the universe and humankind. As theory has it, at one point in time we became disconnected from these lines and lost access to the fullness of our inherent connection to the universe, distancing us from our previously rapid and expansive rate of evolution. The Reconnection brings in “new” axiatonal lines that reconnect us on a more powerful and evolved level than ever before. These lines are part of a timeless network of intelligence, a parallel-dimensional system that draws the basic energy for the renewal functions of the human body.
To qualify for attendance to this program, you must be a Foundational Practitioner of Reconnective Healing, have had your own Reconnection facilitated over two separate days by an approved Practitioner, and have completed six Reconnective Healing sessions in fair financial exchange.
Upon successful completion of this program you will have the ability to obtain your certificate as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner and approval to facilitate The Reconnection upon successful completion of your post-requisites.
• Successfully complete Level I and Level II and attain Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner status.
• Receive your Reconnection by an authorized Practitioner of The Reconnection.
• Schedule a Credentialing Session with an approved mentor for a date not less than 30-days from the completion of your RCPP. This session is approximately 30 minutes in length. Successful credentialing requires you to proficiently demonstrate your ability to facilitate The Reconnection without instruction.
• Credentialing is required in order to facilitate The Reconnection as a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner.
• Re-credentialing is required every two years to maintain RCPP status.
• Facilitate in fair exchange and document four Reconnective Healing sessions in person and two Reconnective Healing distance sessions.
For documentation, include:
• Client’s first name
• City, State and Country
• Fee paid
Showing all 4 results
1055 EUR / US$1,110.53
1140 EUR / US$1,200.00
1020 EUR / US$1,073.68